According to the Chinese Zodiac, it was the year of the Monkey. We here at OfficeR&D also believe that it was the Year of Coworking…according to the ancient Workspace calendar. Jokes aside, this isn’t far from the truth. The global coworking community is growing at a double digit rate and is just about to reach the 1 million coworkers milestone. These are large numbers and it’s just the beginning. The SMEs are still yet to join the Coworking 2.0 movement and this is going to be huge. Read more on this here.
Coworking Growth by the Coworking Survey from deskmag.com
OfficeR&D by the numbers
It was a great year for Coworking and it was a great year for OfficeR&D, too. We ran through the year at an (almost) sprint in order to deliver the best management experience for our customers and the best coworking experience for our fellow coworking members.
Here’s 2016 in numbers:
- We on-boarded customers from 11 countries on 4 continents;
- We grew from zero to thousands of members using our Members portal;
- We released more than 400 new versions and updates to the platform;
- We delivered 10 new integrations;
- We deployed more than 500 stories – new features, bug fixes and improvements;
- That’s more than 5000 code commits. Funny or not, there is not a single day without a commit to make the platform better, faster and more feature rich.
- We grew our team by 40% – thanks Jess and Andrew. 🙂
Our development pace. It’s exciting, isn’t it?
We’re looking forward to 2017 and we are more committed than ever. There’s so much more to do. We will make coworking a more Social, more Mobile, more User-friendly experience for the members and more Automated, Integrated and Connected for the managers.
Stay tuned for our official 2017 Roadmap. (Does OfficeR&D sound interesting? signup and join the other great spaces using OfficeR&D.)