We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be giving away a ticket to this year’s GCUC (juicy) conference in New York!
If you don’t know about the marvelous GCUC conference, then get yourself over their website and take a look around. It’s a fun, inspiring and all around awesome conference aimed exclusively at the Coworking and Flexible Office industry. It’s amazing, trust us.
How can you snag yourself this golden ticket? Well, that’s the fun part! Read below for the details:
- We want to hear how OfficeR&D has impacted your business or community. This can be an overall insight, a case study, a specific story from your space/community or any topic that comes to mind when you think about your journey with OfficeR&D.
- The formatting is up to you!
- Send us a written submission with no less than 150 words
- Don’t like to write? Send us a video clip and please keep to under 5 mins.
- Teleport yourself to our offices in Bulgaria and do an in-person pantomime
- The deadline to send your submission is Sunday 11th March at 8 pm PST.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 13th March by 6 pm PST.
- Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important things to know before you submit:
- You must be available to attend the conference. It runs from April 22-24 and will be held in New York, US. We’d hate to choose a winner and then have them not be available to travel.
- You must be a customer of OfficeR&D. That means you can be an employee, a manager, an operator, an owner – all entries are welcome. As long as your company is using OfficeR&D, then you’re all set!
- We’re giving away 1 free ticket to the conference – winner will pay for their own accommodation, travel, and expenses.
We can’t wait to hear from you!