Making coworking the way of working has been our goal from day one. We started OfficeRnD because we believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge you didn’t have before and connect you to like-minded professionals. Because of that, every day we strive to help coworking spaces – the champions of the future of work, deliver better experiences to their customers, more power to their brand, and sustainable growth to their business.
Our SaaS platform helps coworking spaces and business centers maximize productivity and improve members experience. We help our clients to both automate the key business-critical processes and improve the experience of office members. It takes multiple products to do that, but even more important it requires stable and reliable infrastructure.
Since we started in 2015 we grew the team to 70+ people and built a loyal customer base of over 1 200 spaces in 40 countries who love what we do.
About the role
As a Director of Customer Success, you will play a vital role in getting our company and product to the next level. The Customer Success team includes 3 pillars: Onboarding, Customer Success and Support. These teams work together closely and collaborate cross-functionally across the organization to execute programs, processes, and playbooks that enable our customers to become successful and grow in maturity.
By leading the Onboarding, Customer Success and Support teams you will manage a global team, based in our Bulgarian, US and Australian offices. Your focus would be on developing, on-boarding, supporting and nurturing client relationships end to end, while growing a world-class team and fostering a continuous learning culture. The role reports to our Chief Revenue Officer.
In this role you will:
- Manage Customer Success activities from onboarding and training, through support and customer success management.
- Define and optimize the customer journey to ensure long-term retention and relationship with the client, through health metrics, listening points, and success milestones. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Lead, mentor, groom and inspire a world-class team across different teams and offices.
- Create a rapid onboarding process for new team members across the globe.
- Foster collaboration within the global team and across the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with Engineering and Product to relay customer needs, pain points, and experiences to drive product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization.
- Predict and identify renewal risks and collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Handle escalations and mitigate situations with customers “at-risk”.
- Develop financial and operational KPIs that define customer success and drive improvements at every step in the customer lifecycle (onboarding, training, customer support and success).
- Own the financial model for your team, including projections of costs and new hires, and forecasts of renewal and upsell rates.
- Lead annual and quarterly planning and goal setting for the Customer Success organization.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Customer Success at a SaaS company.
- Expertise in the entire customer journey – from onboarding and training, through support and customer success.
- Extensive experience in people management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous learning, and improvement. Including leading people managers.
- Experience leading international teams is a plus.
- Passion about data, analytics, and process: ability to analyze data and identify key opportunities to optimize team strategy and performance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build strong partnerships cross-functionally.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives.
- Experience with establishing proactive customer services decreasing churn and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Comfort in a startup environment. We move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- A front-row seat in a high-growth startup building its own product.
- Competitive salary and a bonus package.
- Social Benefits Package (additional health insurance incl. dental, MultiSport card).
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- 25 days off, after your first year with us.
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance.
- Nice office environment with freshly delivered fruits and snacks.
- Numerous social events and team outings.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – CampusX.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!