Who are we:
Making coworking the way of working has been our goal from day one. We started OfficeRnD because we believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge you didn’t have before and connect you to like-minded professionals.
Because of that, every day we strive to help coworking spaces – the champions of the future of work, deliver better experiences to their customers, more power to their brand, and sustainable growth to their business.
About the role:
If you want to be a part of a young team in a rapidly growing industry, if you want to help shape the future of work, then we have the right opportunity for you. We’re looking for a Customer Success and Onboarding Specialist to support, teach, and advise our customers in their growth.
In short, the Customer Success and Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the successful implementation and adoption of OfficeRnD on the customer side. You will build setup, training, and customer success plans for our customers, providing guidance and support throughout their entire lifecycle with us.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, customer onboarding or customer training role in a software company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with SaaS systems.
- Organizational and planning skills to manage their time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- A record of well-maintained relationships with peers.
- Positive attitude towards customers.
- Experience with online accounting systems, CRMs or door access systems is considered a plus.
- Understand the customers’ requirements and help them set up our software solutions to facilitate them.
- Clearly communicate instructions and guidance to our customers via written communication and/or web assistance meetings.
- Follow the standard processes and best practices to onboard customers in predefined timelines.
- Build a relationship with the client, anticipating their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur.
- Address customer’s queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Deliver different end-user training to clients’ staff members, who may include technical personnel, senior executives and administrative staff.
- After every training session, send attendees the recording of the meeting, along with relevant documentation and/or video guides.
- Regularly update the customer’s information and onboarding progress in the system designated for this task.
- Capture customer’s feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the product management team and add them to the backlog in order to continually improve the customer experience.
- Research reported problems, work with the development and support teams to isolate and confirm bug reports.
- Convert concerned customers into fans of OfficeRnD through superior customer care, especially in the case of escalated customer complaints.
- Increase customer engagement with the product.
- Present new features to customers.
- Provide domain-specific expertise to customers.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and additional bonuses.
- Opportunity to work in Atlanta Tech Village.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Great social events and other team outings.
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment.
- 20 paid vacation days during your first year with us.
- Flexible work time and work from home policies.
- Technology and networking events or lectures.
- Team oriented culture with focus on open communication.