We are powering the workspace transformation through technology.
OfficeRnD is a SaaS platform helping our clients maximize productivity and improve members’ experience. We’re a high-growth international startup and since we started in 2015, we’ve grown the team to 100+ people in 4 international offices and built a loyal customer base of over 1000+ spaces in 35 countries who love what we do.
About the role
We are a fast growing start-up and the Human Capital team is crucial for the healthy growth of the organization. As an Human Capital Generalist, you would own the employee experience and would have the opportunity to innovate and improve, create new programs, try various best practices and feel the massive impact you make at the end of each week. Your role would be actively involved in making OfficeRnD a great place to work while ensuring a fair and inclusive environment, where everyone can grow and have fun. You would partner with employees and first line managers to ensure smooth internal processes and open communication across the board.
What you’ll do
- Be the point of contact when it comes to all people-related topics. Including but not limited to benefits, leaves, investigating feedback brought forward by employees.
- Partner with first-line managers to learn from and improve Engagement results.
- Support first-line managers with various people related topics – providing feedback, addressing issues, celebrating successes.
- Build and improve various local processes, procedures, policies, and guidelines related to people.
- Take an active role in onboarding new employees in Bulgaria and USA – setting up pre-boarding tasks and administartion, welcoming employees, supporting managers in planning a smooth onboarding.
- Own the offboarding of voluntary and involuntary terminations.
- Оrganize various internal events ranging from team buildings, parties, All Hands get togethers, and more.
- Own the relationship with external accounting and administrative services on creating and improving existing practices and policies.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partnering with external legal services as needed.
- Facility management – partner with the Community Managers of the co-working spaces we are located at.
- Own the global benefit offerings (Bulgaria: 120+ employees employees, USA: 20+ employees, London: 3+ employees, Australia: 3+ employees).
- Revise and update the benefit offerings to ensure we take good care of each employee and provide them with the resources and balance to be fully engaged and productive – from team activities, to healthcare and pension insurance.
- Help with the administration of the benefits, constantly improve and automate the process.
- Collaborate with our payroll and legal partners in ensuring compliance and transparency.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Great relationship builder with employees of all functions and levels.
- Ability to support managers in their day-to-day people and administrative challenges.
- Ability to finalize a project from ideation to successful completion.
- Decision-making based on data, but with people focus.
- Great attention to detail needed for execution of accounting, legal and admin work.
- Теch savvy – always interested how to optimize and automate.
- Curiosity to learn more, keep up with the HR trends and innovate.
- Very good understanding of the Bulgarian labor legislation.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, both in Bulgarian and English.
What we offer:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental
- 1 day off for your birthday
- 5 bonus days off after your first year with us
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave
- A one-time BGN 300 home-office bonus upon sign-in. This can go towards furnishing the home office better and more ergonomically, peripherals, stationary, coffee machine, etc.
- Generous remote work & flexible work hours
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment – we have numerous social events and team outings, currently we’re having lots of fun online 🙂
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X – Campus X | Flexible Offices & Premier Services
Sounds interesting? Hit the APPLY button or simply send us your CV at email@example.com