Making coworking the way of working has been our goal from day one. We started OfficeRnD because we believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge and connect you to like-minded professionals. Because of that, every day we strive to help coworking spaces – the champions of the future of work, deliver better experiences to their customers, more power to their brand, and sustainable growth to their business.
Аbout the role
As a Senior Support Manager your first and most prominent role would be to provide leadership and direction to the entire customer support department. You would also be responsible for developing and implementing effective systems and processes that provide world class customer support service. Furthermore, you would be the one introducing and improving the portfolio of support services the company offers.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a support organization that consistently delivers an exceptional service as demonstrated by a high customer satisfaction score.
- Coach and support managers to develop the practices, culture and capabilities that their team members need.
- Grow the team, drive employee engagement and foster a positive and productive environment through enthusiastic leadership.
- Analyze customer support KPIs and make decisions on how to improve the overall performance of the customer service function including service levels, customer satisfaction, decreased escalations.
- Develop and implement procedures and processes that lead to a highly effective, consistent, and efficient customer support organization. Enable proactive and self-service support processes to decrease support load.
- Review support communication to find areas where improvements in the product can be made to minimize support load. Communicate those to the product team.
- Establish quarterly objectives for the customer support teams and communicate those clearly with all stakeholders.
- Handle escalations and mitigate situations to ensure long-lasting partnership with our customers.
- Ensure that customer support department needs are correctly prioritized on the product roadmap, including the development of internal tools, as well as customer feature requests and bug reports.
- Work across functions with peers to ensure collaboration for shared goals and to build a frictionless customer journey.
- Keep current with the industry trends and develop a support service that differentiates us from our competitors.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Extensive experience (3+ years) managing customer support teams in a software company. Experience in a SaaS organization is a plus.
- Successful track record of establishing proactive support services minimizing support load and increasing CSAT.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and effectively manage change by providing hands on enthusiastic leadership.
- Proven track record of using data and analysis to drive decision making.
- Proficiency in ZenDesk or other support systems.
- Proficiency in Jira or other project management systems.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field is a plus.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- A front-row seat in a high-growth startup building its own product.
- Competitive salary and a bonus package.
- Social Benefits Package (additional health insurance incl. dental, MultiSport card).
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- 25 days off, after your first year with us.
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance.
- Nice office environment with freshly delivered fruits and snacks.
- Numerous social events and team outings.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – CampusX.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!