The holiday season is just around the corner and while we’re all looking forward to it, OfficeRnD releases must go on! The main focus this month is on improving our reports, data quality, bug improvements and enabling some new use cases, of course.
Main Dashboard additions
We updated the main dashboard of OfficeRnD, adding 3 new important KPIs, as well as we improved some of the existing cards.
- New ‘Revenue Occupancy‘ card – showing ‘Revenue Occupancy’ and your targets compared to your recurring revenue
- New ‘Revenue‘ card – showing your monthly revenue split by one-offs and recurring
- New ‘Todays Bookings‘ card – showing ‘Tentative’, ‘Paid’ and ‘Total bookings’ for the day
- New ‘Users‘ – showing ‘Total users’, ‘Active Member users’ and ‘Monthly active users’
We’d love to hear your thoughts on these, as well, as what else you’d like to see on the main dashboard.
Note: We’re also working on the ability to configure the dashboard – rearrange and chose which cards you’d like to keep. Stay tuned for more.
As part of the Checkins and Passes story, we’re adding the ability to ‘cut’ your day passes in halves. In order to do so, you can go to Settings / Resource Types and open the ‘Hotdesk’ type. Then you need to set the option ‘Checkin in Mode’ to ‘Half day’. Once the option is set, when you or your members’ checkin / checkout, at the end of their presence the system will automatically account for either Half or full day based on the following formula: ‘If the duration of their stay is below 1/2 the business day, it’s a half day, if more than that, it will use an entire day pass’.
Note: This will change the previous logic of accounting the day passes at the time of checkin and now, the accounting happens at the time of checkout.
Following is the list with all changes and updates.
- Main dashboard additions
- Ability to manage half-day passes
- Ability to set different business hours per location
- Improved payment integrations sync contact and payment details sync
- Mobile Keys story for Salto PRO Access – set the phone property when syncing
- Ability to download all required information for when members accept the T&Cs
- Back-to-back bookings user experience improvements
- Link Memberships report to the Memberships list
- Expose payments APIs
- The status of the office is not correct if the children desks are reserved or available soon
- Occupancy discrepancy in Private offices when you have partially occupied offices
- Marking a private desk unavailable does not update the private office children count
- You can assign a single membership to multiple desks for the same period in some cases
- Custom roles do not see the ‘check in’ button and check in history button on member pages
- The ‘teamName’ property is not available within the Admin ‘Member Booking’ email templates
- Custom permission without dashboard view cannot check-in members
- Members portal signing up as a non-member does not work in some cases
- When changing the selected Contract from the ‘Add Invoice’ dialog, the Reference field is not updated
- Opportunities from capsule are not synced when added for an existing company and setting for untagged companies is disabled
- Capsule sync creates companies without location which could be a major issue after that
- Capsule CRM sync doesn’t track activity properly in some cases
- GoCardless payment stay pending until the expected payment date, even if they fail earlier
- Preparation slot input is always visible when editing, no matter if the policy is enabled or not or if there is a non zero value
- Weekly reports fail to send in some cases
We are already working on many new key features and improvements related to ‘Meeting Room tablet display improvements‘, ‘New members report’, ‘Multi-currency support‘, ‘Credit/Coins management‘, and many more.