Our latest release brings a fresh new look on the Admin Platform and we are sure you will love it.
— TL;DR —
- A new look of the admin platform
- “Waived” status for fees
- More than 20 bugs which we resolved
A New Look of the Admin Platform
The Admin Platform has always been the hearth of OfficeRnD. And the whole team wanted to refresh its look to match our new brand and vision which we introduced a couple of months ago on our website. Not only this but lately we felt some of the styles and colors were a bit dusty and need brightening.
We are happy to introduce the new look of OfficeRnD’s Admin Platform:
We know some of you shiver just hearing the word “redesign”. We have all felt the pain of a redesign of a tool we use every day and the discomfort of getting used to how to do things all over again. Before we cause you such distress we want to say: Don’t worry!
The new look of the platform hasn’t changed any functional flows or functions. We haven’t moved a single button, date picker or a checkbox related to any features or views. Our new look just refreshes how things look and gives you the modern looking tool you deserve.
At the same time, we did one big change we fill will make you say “It was long due” and smile. A few action buttons have been removed from the main left navigation (Profile, Release Notifications, Quick Add) and are now in a newly introduced top bar. You can find these 3 buttons in the top right corner of the platform now.
We are also introducing one completely new button – “OfficeRnD Apps”. The “four squares” button in the top right corner of the Admin Platform will give you links to all member-facing or public OfficeRnD apps you are using. The Members Portal, your public bookings calendar, etc. are just within one click now.
We are very excited about this change and hope you are too. If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to share them in our Community Portal.
“Waived” status for fees
We were hearing feedback from many organizations that sometimes they need to waive fees for their members but at the same time, they want to keep a record of this. Until now OfficeRnD was not meeting this need in a good way. Deleting the fee was not an option as it will wipe the record of its existence.
Based on this feedback, we are now introducing a new status for fees in OfficeRnD – “Waived”. Now you can mark any “Not Paid” fee as waived, which will prevent the system from invoicing it or including it in any records, but at the same time, you will be able to see it and have it mind in the feature.
If you have any questions or comments on this feature we will be happy if you share them in our Community Portal.
Following is the list with all changes and updates included in this release of OfficeRnD:
- A new look of the admin platform
- New status “Waived” for fees
- When syncing charges to Xero & QuickBooks and mappings aren’t configured, no error was shown
- Exporting a .csv file when there are symbols in the content was breaking the file
- It was possible to merge a company twice which was removing it completely
- SaltoKS v2 does wasn’t matching by name and phone
- Voided invoices were generating late fees
- It was possible to add a not paid one-off fee to a credit note
- Xero: Customer with ” in the name couldn’t be synced
- Couldn’t create leads for a member/team that doesn’t exist
- Xero: Invoices with allocated credit notes were throwing an error on sync
- Visiting $populate=booking wasn’t resolve the booking
- You could change the interval length of a day pass
- The “Visiting” column of Community->Visitors was always empty
- Exporting visits wasn’t working – loading never stop
- DoorAccess: When a member was added by RnD and then manually removed access OfficeRnD was adding a new DoorAccessKey
- Location timezone menu was collapsing immediately when you click it
- Billing / Overview: Invoices dashboard was showing incorrect data for Not paid invoices
- Dropdown menus in relocate member window were collapsing instantly
- eSign: Organization signer settings were getting ignored if add and remove location-level settings
We are constantly working on many new features, improvements, and fixes. Use our support channels if you want to submit feedback.