This OfficeRnD Service Level Agreement (the “SLA”) between OFFICERND Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 9450871 with registered address at 69 Church Way, NE29 0AE, North Shields, England (“OfficeRnD”, “Us” or “We”) and you as a customer of OfficeRnD (“You”, the “Subscriber”) governs the use of the Support Services under the provisions of the OfficeRnD Terms of Service.
1.1. The following capitalized items shall have the following meaning for the purpose of this SLA:
- “Business days” shall mean the official Bulgarian business days.
- “Business hours” shall mean 24 hours per day, during business days.
- “First Response Time” shall mean the average amount of time in which OfficeRnD will reach out to You to better understand Your support
request and provide You with information about the next steps OfficeRnD will take to resolve it.
- “Resolution Time” shall mean the average amount of time in which OfficeRnD will fully resolve Your support request after it has been
- “Severity” shall mean the severity levels described in this SLA which reflects the business impact of the support request.
- “Terms and Conditions” shall mean the principal agreement between You and OfficeRnD which governs the use of the Services and which
can be found in the following URL https://www.officernd.com/terms/.
- “Upgrades” shall mean corrections and revisions of the Services or the Platform by OfficeRnD.
- “Unavailability” shall mean that the Services or the Platform are unresponsive or respond with an error.
1.2. All capitalized items not expressly defined in this SLA shall have the meaning given to them pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
2. Support Services
2.1 OfficeRnD will make available a help desk support facility, which is provided in English only for the purposes of:
- assisting the Subscriber with the Onboarding as agreed between the parties in the applicable Order Form (this may be subject to payment of specific fees in some cases depending on the complexity of the Subscriber’s Content)
- assisting the Subscriber with the proper use of the Services or the Platform; and/or
- determining the causes of errors and fixing errors in the Services or the Platform.
2.2 The specific Support communication channels available to OfficeRnD subscribers depend on the Support Package purchased by the Subscriber, detailed information could be consulted at the following page.
2.3. The availability of the help desk support facility is as follows:
|Support communication channel||Availability on Business Days|
|Telephone||8:00 to 20:00 EDT|
Support Request Resolution Procedure
3.1 You shall submit all support requests via one of the support communication channels available to You on the Platform. Together with the request You shall set the Severity as evaluated by You in one of the following categories:
|Critical / SEV 1||A problem is preventing the Service or the Platform from functioning normally and there is no workaround to enable You to continue executing your business operations.|
|Restricted Operations / SEV 2||A less severe problem that may restrict the usage of the Service or the Platform but does not prevent it from operating.|
|Normal / SEV 3||Questions and feedback on the Service or the Platform features and functionality.|
In the event that the notification includes several requests, please indicate each of them separately, stating their Severity as evaluated by You.
3.2 Notwithstanding the above, OfficeRnD shall determine the Severity level of the request by previously evaluating it and categorizing it in one of the above categories. For this categorization, OfficeRnD will take into consideration the communication made by You, however, OfficeRnD will not be bound by Your communication. You will be promptly informed about the Severity level of Your request.
4. First Response and Resolution Times
4.1 OfficeRnD will:
- use reasonable endeavors to respond to requests for Support Services made according to the Incident Resolution Procedure described in paragraph  of this SLA; and
- use reasonable endeavors to resolve issues raised by the Subscriber promptly / in accordance with the following response time matrix: