OfficeRnD’s management platform enables coworking and flexible workspaces to automate and integrate all of their business-critical processes, including their Network and WiFi systems.
OfficeRnD’s integration with IronWiFi enables the connection between your Memberships management system (OfficeRnD) and your Radius-based Network.
Once the integration is active, you can get the following benefits:
- Unified Authentication – OfficeRnD will synchronize the users’ information in a secure way with your Radius-based network so your members will be able to log in with the same credentials they have for their OfficeRnD mobile app and member portal.
- Enhanced Security – using separate credentials for each user reduces the risk of leaking a shared password.
- User-level access control – access to the WiFi can be discontinued for a user if they leave the space or don’t have any day/time passes left.
- Presence tracking – record detailed member presence information – whether you bill by the hour or you want to know when your space is busier – it’s all there and automated.
- Automated day/time-pass usage – after members login in the Network/WiFi using any of their devices, OfficeRnD will automatically deduce from their available day or time passes.
As a result, your Network will be more secure, your flexible memberships & billing more automated, your members will have easier access and you will have better utilization/presence KPIs.
NOTE: We don’t charge for the integration itself, but setting up and using IronWiFi in your coworking space requires an additional cost of $10/access point/month paid to IronWiFi.
What is IronWifi?
IronWifi is Cloud-based RADIUS AAA and Captive Portal.
- Authentication Platform For Wireless and Wired Networks
- Cloud-based – Cloud platform with virtually no performance limits. Scaling virtual RADIUS instances available worldwide.
- Convenient – no need to flash firmware or purchase new hardware. Free technical support is provided to get you up and running fast.
Find out more about IronWifi here.