OfficeRnD’s management platform enables Coworking Spaces and Serviced Offices handle all business-critical processes in a flexible workspace, including Billing. The system’s tight integration with Memberships, Bookings, and Ad-hoc purchases help space operators save time by allowing them to issue correct invoices with 1 click, do monthly bill-runs for all members of the space and send payment notifications if a charge fails.
OfficeRnD’s integration with QuickBooks enhance those capabilities by automating the collaboration between the two systems and allowing space operators to use one system to run the billing of their whole space while taking advantage of the advanced functionality of a real accounting system.
Once the integration is active, the following process occurs instantly and automatically if an Invoice is generated in OfficeRnD:
- OfficeRnD sends to QuickBooks all necessary data it needs to create an invoice
- QuickBooks uses its own Invoice template to create the invoice
- QuickBooks populate the invoice with the next available invoice number
- QuickBooks send the invoice to OfficeRnD
- OfficeRnD take the QuickBooks invoice and sends it to the respective company/member’s email and attach it to their profile in the Member’s Portal
- If the invoice is marked as paid (manually or automatically), OfficeRnD goes to QuickBooks in real-time and mark it as paid there as well
- If the invoice is marked as paid in QuickBooks, OfficeRnD is pinged in real-time to mark the invoice as paid
As a result, your accounting is 100% automated and your invoices are always up-to-date both in QuickBooks and OfficeRnD.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks makes online accounting easy. Follow the link to find out more about QuickBooks Online.